TAILGATE WITH ATLANTA'S ROWDIEST.
We're bringing that 5-Stripe swagger to the classic pregame ritual. So, sit on your throne, rep the King Peach, and experience southern-fried tailgating.
We open five hours before kick vs. San Jose so you can experience a number of pregame activities and entertainment, including:
- The Home Depot – located at The Home Depot Pavilion, make your own cheer cards, compete in tailgate games like corn hole, and capture the moment at our interactive photo booth
- Jim ‘N Nick’s BBQ – serving up perfectly seasoned hickory-smoked ribs, world-famous cheese biscuits and homemade mac & cheese
- Uncle Boo’s Catfish Corner – featuring “Atlanta’s Best Catfish” using their family recipe along with low-country-style hush puppies. The menu doesn’t stop there – there’s also deep-fried shrimp, chicken strips or fried chicken wings.
- Jägermeister – Deer and Beer Garden serving signature drinks and adult beverages
- Heineken – Biergarten open to the public with free adult lawn games such as giant beer pong and cornhole
- Coca-Cola Pre-Party - New for 2019, this unique experience is perfect for entertaining clients, friends or any United fans in your life. The pre-match party starts three and half (3.5) hours before kickoff and includes access to exclusive area, catered food and beverage options, and cool giveaways! Pricing starts as low as $59 per person - contact 470-341-1500 Opt. 2 for more information or to lock in your spot for the party!
- Tailgate Guys - Looking for a private pre-match hospitality space? We can assist with that as well! We are teaming up with Tailgate Guys to bring an unforgettable tailgating experience for the 2019 season. Packages can accommodate 20-50 guests with tent, chairs, tables, etc. included. Group tickets must be purchased through the group sales department for the match. Pricing and seating is based on availability. For more information on how to reserve your group tickets or questions regarding the Pre-Match Party call 470-341-1500 Opt. 2 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.