COVID 19 Guidelines
COVID-19 Protocol – General Guest Safety
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, coughing, sneezing), please DO NOT enter the property for the safety and wellbeing of all patrons.
- The playground and water fountains are closed.
- Avoid large group gatherings.
- Be prepared for limited access to restrooms.
- When interacting with other guests, face masks are recommended.
- Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended physical distance of six feet from other guests and staff.
- Park staff will wear face coverings when interacting with guests, at all times.
COVID-19 Protocol – Wellness Classes Safety
- Guests must pre-register to attend class.
- Complete waiver of liability in advance.
- Complimentary parking is available in Mercedes-Benz Lot.
- Scan in for classes at contactless check-in station and show HDBY staff your completed waiver.
- Classes will have limited capacity. Be sure to register today to reserve your space!
- Sanitizing stations will be available at check-in.
- Stay in social distancing boxes for the duration of the class.
- Should weather become a concern, all classes will be live-streamed via HDBY’s Instagram